University Graduate School
The role of the University Graduate School (UGS) is to develop and maintain a university-wide approach to quality assurance in research education and provide general support to all UTS research degree students and supervisors. The University Graduate School is the central university unit responsible for developing research degree policies and procedures.
The UGS website is a detailed resource that can assist both future and current UTS research students and supervisors, and offers information on
- higher degree research applications,
- scholarships for local students,
- briefings and information sessions for research students,
- research degree enrolment,
- doctoral and masters assessments,
- semester progress reports, and
- thesis examination and course completion.
Please continue to the University Graduate School (UGS) web site.