Please be aware that the final date for the submission of abstracts has been extended to 31 January. However, the deadline for the submission of papers remains the same.
should be prepared in English, are not to exceed 100 words and are due by 31 January 2006.
They must include the name(s) and affiliations of the author(s), title, summary of content and keywords. The name, postal address, facsimile number and e-mail address must be given of the person to whom correspondence is to be directed.
Refereed papers will be included in the published proceedings, but unrefereed papers and/or presentations without papers are acceptable and will form part of the conference program. Abstracts are required in all cases and authors should nominate the preferred stream for their paper.
1. Built environment education
2. Construction management
3. Construction economics
4. Project management
5. Facilities management
6. Postgraduate research and teaching
7. Workplace issues
8. Property economics
9. Building surveying
Abstracts should be e-mailed to Goran.Runeson@uts.edu.au
Please download our sample paper (doc, 57kb)
Microsoft Word Document (any version) or RTF file.
- 2000 – 3000 words approximately.
- A4 paper, single-sided, one-and-half spacing.
- Margin: 2.5cm top/bottom and 3.5cm left/right
- Title: Times New Roman upper case bold 14 point
- Text: Times New Roman: 12 point
- Main Headings – Bold and all in capitals
- Sub-Headings – Bold and lower case
- No underlining
- Digital Images jpg attachments
- Title, author(s), affiliations
- 100 word (maximum) abstract outlining purpose, scope and conclusions of paper, and selected keywords
- Text – introduction, main body, conclusions, references
- Tables/Figures – titled, numbered
- Harvard referencing
- Refereed final manuscripts will be published in the Conference proceedings. Other papers will be distributed as handouts to delegates. PowerPoint presentations should be submitted one week before the conference