Through research, we educate professionals who lead the profession in architectural design and technology practice.
Research at the School of Architecture through the Faculty's research centres is strongly focused on:
- Managing economically and environmentally sustainable urban developments
- The impact of new media, technology and networked organisational structures on practitioners of urban space
- Innovation in managing creative design and architecture
- Digital technologies in the design, production and creation of objects and spaces
- The history of the impact of architecture on human communities
Master's degree by research in the School of Architecture.
Digests of research produced by our Architecture research students and staff.
DAB scholarships are tied to active researchers and linked to already existing specialisations, and are open to local students who are commencing a PhD.
Conferences convened by the School of Architecture.
News about Architecture research and researchers.
Useful information for future and current research students at the School of Architecture.
Research centres run or supported by staff of the School of Architecture.
Key contacts for all questions about research at the School of Architecture.
Research publications and activities (including exhibitions) published or produced by academic staff of the School of Architecture in the last two years.
Books published by the Faculty can be purchased on our web site.
Research at DAB is uniquely supported by DABLab.