Please take the time to fill out the City Studies survey to give your opinion on a potential new undergraduate course.
Our architecture courses have accreditation with professional associations and governing bodies, meaning our graduates have the capacity to work internationally with professionally recognised degrees.
School staff can assist with expert knowledge in a range of property, construction, planning and project management areas.
If you studied at DAB, our alumni association is a great way to stay in touch with your industry peers.
Increase your employability through our postgraduate coursework courses or through a post graduate research degree.
Another way to support the up and coming professionals in your industry is to offer a work experience position to a DAB student.
UTS Architecture research provides intelligence for the professionals who who lead the profession in architectural design and technology practice.
Our research outcomes inform industry on:
- Managing economically and environmentally sustainable urban developments
- The impact of new media, technology and networked organisational structures on practitioners of urban space
- Innovation in managing creative design and architecture
- Digital technologies in the design, production and creation of objects and spaces
- The history of the impact of architecture on human communities